Thursday, September 29, 2011

1 Month Old


Righter is officially 4 weeks old today. How I wish I could still be holding my tiny 1 week old baby boy. I make sure I snuggle him and enjoy each moment since I know first hand that they don't last. He is so alert, even strangers notice how he just takes everything in. He is holding his head up pretty well and finding his hands and feet....more about that later.

His official 1 month stats are:

8.8lbs
22 inches

He is already 1.5 inches longer than when he was born! Holy cow! This boy is getting tall and skinny.

A little about Miss Kambree:

Kambree loves to suck her thumb. She admits it. She loves to do it in front of me because she knows it makes me crazy. She is also very proud that she thinks she is responsible for teaching Righter to suck his thumb.

This is what she said to me today:

mom, I need you to look that way? Why? I asked.


Because over there there is not a little girl sucking her thumb. I don't want you to see what I am doing.

1 comment:

jayme said...

I love it! He is so sweet and peaceful. I was a pacifier girl fyi, didn't give it up till i was over 3. :) it was so fun talking to you last night, we need to do that more often. you know, in our spare time. ha!