Saturday, January 3, 2009







This is my grandparent post. I wanted to put up some new pictures for Kambree's grandparents to see. I guess the only new news is that Kambree is sitting up by herself. She is getting so big! She is trying so hard to crawl. She can hold herself up on her knees and hands and rocks back and forth but so far she hasn't moved. I don't know if I should be excited that she is learning new things or sad that she is getting so big. Her hair is starting to grow more. It is not quite as fuzzy and is getting thicker and longer everyday. She seems to be putting on some weight, I don't know, I'm with her every day. I think her face looks chubbier. We will go back to the Dr. at the end of January so we'll find out if all that baby food is doing her any good. So far she hasn't tried anything she doesn't like except pickle juice. She even tried a lemon and seemed to like it. I hope that means she is not going to be a picky eater.

No comments: